We are super excited to announce new cycling trips in Croatia taking place in May of 2020.
As always, in 2020, we will offer only a handful of exclusive cycling trips with limited places. So, if you missed out the last year, now is your chance to book an unforgettable cycling tour in sunny Croatia.
There are currently two confirmed trips to choose from:
- Island Hvar and Biokovo Mountain climb (09/05 – 12/05/2020)
Explore Dalmatia region on your bike. This cycling tour includes two breathtaking locations. Island Hvar, the sunniest spot in Croatia. And Biokovo Mountain, the hellish climb of Tour of Croatia pro race.
- Istria (16/05 – 19/05/2020)
Cycling Tour of Istria, the biggest penninsula in Croatia. Istria is often referred to as Croatian Tuscany, with its green heart full off vineyards and small hilltop villages. Crystal clear Adriatic sea hugging its cost is the cherry on top.
All of our cycling trips in Croatia include:
- Support in planning your trip from our London staff
- Meet and greet at the airport in Croatia by our local team
- All transfers in Croatia by land and sea
- Accommodation in luxury hotels with a choice of single or double rooms
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Food and drinks during rides
- Epic rides with ex-pro guides
- Small groups of up to 8 riders
- High guide-to-client ratios
What to do next:
- Secure your place on one of our cycling trips in Croatia promptly to avoid missing out
- Check out our teaser video in this post to see what it’s like to ride in Croatia
- Read more about our cycling trips
- Learn why you should go cycling in Croatia with Bikenauts
- Get in touch at any time. Our London based team is available to answer any questions you might have.